× Members

Dwp ignore tribunal

More
5 years 3 months ago #224152 by PDavo
Dwp ignore tribunal was created by PDavo
Hello

Was wondering if anyone has had issues with DWP not supplying evidence to tribunal when told to by a certain date.

I was accused of freud, it seems I was followed going to a gym while under medical supervision & with carer. I have interview under caution with a solicitor as my witness. Interview was stopped after about an hour by Solicitor concerned about my health issues. I never return for second interview on advice from Solicitor again my health issues didn’t help. So all my disability benefits have been stopped since may & money is being deducted from existing benefits, I was asked to sign a statement agreeing to an over payment which I’ve refused several times. When through mandatory reconsideration which was refused so I’ve appealed to a tribunal. Dwp it seems are ignoring dates given to them by tribunal to send all their evidence to be
sent in.

Does anyone know can dwp keep ignoring tribunals dates & warning, I’m worring how I’m going to get this settled.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224173 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dwp ignore tribunal
R

We do see this happening occasionally, you should chase the Tribunal Service if the DWP's submission is late, the Judge responsible for your appeal will write to them reminding them that they need to provide the information and setting them a new date for the information to be provided by. It would be very unusual for a second reminder to have to be issued,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.