× Members

Esa assessment

More
5 years 3 months ago #224158 by sam
Esa assessment was created by sam
Hi I had my esa review form end of november.i filled in and sent evidence,up-to-date letter of support from doctor,plus copies of appeal success from last assessment.dwp then sent a esa113 to GP in which it was filled in incorrectly ie wrong dates of diagnosis for Ms,no dates for details of my diagnosis for fecal incontinence,or restless leg sydrome.also no list of the medications I am on for these ilnesses.i have a appointment with gp to discuss these inaccuracies can I give her a new esa113 form to fill in correctly n then send this to dwp as I have now been requested to a face to face and fear this incorrect information contradicts everything I have said and evidence I have sent thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224179 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa assessment
Sam

To you can't ask them to fill in another ESA113 but they could write a letter covering the missing information, you can then send this to Maximus, the Assessment Provider for ESA and the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.