× Members

Pip review asked for home visit

More
5 years 3 months ago #224197 by chery
Pip review asked for home visit was created by chery
Hi everyone I've got my pip review coming up they wanted me to go to the centre for the review but I'm having a back operation 3dys before they wanted me to go to the centre so I've asked for a home visit. My disability has got worse since I had my last one 2yrs ago I had a hand operation 12wks ago and it's worse now I can't close my hands I'm having to have a anaesthetic injection in my hand under a scanning machine. Can anyone give me some advice on what to do when they come to my house because there's so many bad stories about theses people and people losing there reviews thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224220 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review asked for home visit
chery

You say that you asked for a home visit but have you actually been given one?

There are no significant differences in the assessment process for a home assessment to one held in their offices, our PIP Claim guide has sections on this and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.