× Members

ibr claim

More
5 years 4 months ago #224406 by magpiejoe08
ibr claim was created by magpiejoe08
hello I received an ibr form from the dwp and sent it back 7 weeks ago along with everything to do with my finances, taxes, wifes paynotes, insurances, works pensions, etc. today they sent everything back and have not asked for anything else, so I was wondering what happens now. do they make a decision if I have been under paid from 2012, or is this just the start of some long drawn out procedure. thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #224415 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ibr claim
magpiejoe

It possible that a Decision Letter is in the post, they seem to take an age to be produced and sent, if you call the DWP office dealing with your claim then they can confirm this of not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magpiejoe08

More
5 years 4 months ago #224451 by magpiejoe08
Replied by magpiejoe08 on topic ibr claim
thank you Gordon, I will wait and see what happens, I must have sent enough information, as they have not asked for anything else. believe it or not, I even sent details of my house & contents insurance. talk about being thorough. I will let you know when I receive word. thanks again.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris