× Members

PIP Man Recon Assessment

More
5 years 3 months ago #224812 by Ellieg
PIP Man Recon Assessment was created by Ellieg
Hi, I have requested a PIP MR as my mobility rate was increased but my daily living allowance was cancelled. I have received an appt for another assessment on 1 Feb and wondered if I should only concentrate on those points relating to the daily living allowance or treat it as a completely new assessment. Thnx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224813 by sue2007rec
Replied by sue2007rec on topic PIP Man Recon Assessment
Hi Ellieg

I am assuming this is a PIP renewal , if so treat it as a new claim but consider the activities and descriptors you believed you should have been awarded points and give as much detailed information in your claim following the PIP guide .
I'm not clear whether you appealed the decision last night but you may find it useful requesting the HCP report from your last assessment to ascertain why the points weren't awarded

More
5 years 3 months ago #224816 by Ellieg
Replied by Ellieg on topic PIP Man Recon Assessment
Hi Sue, this is not a renewal. My last assessment was for my DLA to PIP transfer and the result was that I received nil points for Daily Living. I requested and received all the information and assessors reports and I know which descriptors and information was wrongly reported which is why I was wondering if at the Man Recon assessment I should only concentrate on the daily living allowance part of my claim.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224824 by sue2007rec
Replied by sue2007rec on topic PIP Man Recon Assessment
Hi
I was thrown when you said you were due another assessment

For your MR request, yes, I would focus on the Daily Living activities/descriptors component- good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellieg

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris