× Members

Late arriving ESA 50

More
5 years 1 month ago #225263 by petrocelli
Late arriving ESA 50 was created by petrocelli
Hi all

My WCA end date on my paperwork ends w/c 18 Feb 2019.

I had expected DWP to post ESA 50 top me around 20 Jan 2019.

What's the latest I should leave it before contacting them and asking them when I'm due for reassessment?

I've just read B&W Post #225236 where txts were mentioned................I did not supply them with a telephone number, as is my right to do so!

The obvious other question is that if and when I do phone the DWP will it trigger a form being sent?

Last form was Jan 2016.

Kindest regards
P:woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #225281 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Late arriving ESA 50
petrocelli

The forms are sent by Maximus, you can call them to see whether they have been asked to assess you, that way you won't have to worry about the DWP starting the process although I can't remember the last time this happened.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #225387 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic Late arriving ESA 50
Oh what a quandary I'm in Gordon, don't particularly want to speak to any of them!!!!!!

I could have sworn in the past I've read on the Forum of other members' who've been expecting ESA 50s that haven't arrived when expected?

Last form I received was 22 Jan 2016 and award for 3 years.

I'll need to go to CAB & ask them to make the call for me. Will I still have to be asked security questions for them to tell CAB?

If I hadn't of been conscious of the date and used this website, I'd have just put it down to them not yet sending one?!

Anyone else living in SW experiencing delays?

With a BIG OUCH and thanks Gordon
P:woohoo:

More
5 years 1 month ago #225406 by Gordon
petrocelli

Whilst there are considerable delays in the assessment process, I would expect the ESA50 to still be issued on time.

There are no official delays in the system but we have seen some (not many) members report their reassessments being deferred.

Yes, you would need to be present to deal with the security questions and to authorise the DWP to speak to the CAB.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #225993 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic Late arriving ESA 50
Thanks Gordon.

I bit the bullet and phoned them, hoping to be put out of my misery and got into the usual stressed state.

The call handler was very nice and realised how stressed I was making the call. Nothing had yet been generated on their system. He advised that he'd made a note on the system that I'd phoned and that I was welcome to phone again week before my end of WCA date and week after.

Looking for reassurance now Gordon that the 'note on their system' is not going to go against me in anyway??????!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks
P.:woohoo:

More
5 years 1 month ago #226001 by Gordon

petrocelli wrote: Looking for reassurance now Gordon that the 'note on their system' is not going to go against me in anyway??????!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks
P.:woohoo:

Your call was perfectly reasonable, it's not going to have any effect on your claim.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: petrocelli

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.