× Members

We won pip award

More
5 years 2 months ago #225252 by wrosecharlie
We won pip award was created by wrosecharlie
Just to say Thank you this site helped me get the full award for both mobility and care that was about five years ago. I had to go to two tribunal s before I won. Now this site has helped my son who suffers from physical and mental health problems. He was on the care element on the lowest but it got stopped at the beginning of last year's after an assessment by the dwp. He was advised to go to tribunal which he is waiting for. In the mean time he was advised to start a new claim for pip for this one the assessor came to our house. He heard to day that he had got awarded the mobility and care both at the higher rate. We are still going to the tribunal for the one that was stopped in the mean time this is going to make his life easier. Thanks again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225275 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic We won pip award
wrosecharlie

Congratulations on your son's award, well done

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.