× Members

looking for old B&W newsletter

More
5 years 3 months ago #225420 by fastmoggy
looking for old B&W newsletter was created by fastmoggy
Hi all,
Im looking for anyone who can find me an old newsletter that's was sent to subscribers regarding a man who on his F2F had a condition where he bruised when touched/knocked.
From what I remember he told the HCP about his 'recognised' condition where the hcp agreed and didn't carry out a particular test because it was too painful for the claimant.
The result was he lost his benefit ( forgot which) because he was quoted as refusing to be examined by the hcp!
This was a few years ago but hope someone may remember?
A stab in the dark really but this article may be helpful for a case im on at the moment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225435 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic looking for old B&W newsletter
fastmoggy

I've done a site search for "bruise" and search of the newsletters that I have stored going back to 2015 and I'm not getting any hits,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastmoggy

More
5 years 3 months ago #225442 by fastmoggy
Replied by fastmoggy on topic looking for old B&W newsletter
Thanks for looking, just wish i could be more specific to what the problem was and about what year if was sent out.

More
5 years 3 months ago #226039 by fastmoggy
Replied by fastmoggy on topic looking for old B&W newsletter
had a long think about this and the only description I can give is it was similar to fibromyalgia (pain wise) and the skin would either bruise to the touch or leave sore/wounds? Could even have something to do with direct sunlight effecting the skin
Sorry its a bit vague but it was a long time ago but what was said about the HCP and the decision makers refusal to award DLA/PIP stuck in my mind and I remembered part of it when a similar event happened to us.

More
5 years 3 months ago #226067 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic looking for old B&W newsletter
fastmoggy

All I can suggest is that you have a look at the following site to see if this is covered by any Case Law.

pipinfo.net/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris