× Members

looking for old B&W newsletter

More
5 years 3 months ago #225420 by fastmoggy
looking for old B&W newsletter was created by fastmoggy
Hi all,
Im looking for anyone who can find me an old newsletter that's was sent to subscribers regarding a man who on his F2F had a condition where he bruised when touched/knocked.
From what I remember he told the HCP about his 'recognised' condition where the hcp agreed and didn't carry out a particular test because it was too painful for the claimant.
The result was he lost his benefit ( forgot which) because he was quoted as refusing to be examined by the hcp!
This was a few years ago but hope someone may remember?
A stab in the dark really but this article may be helpful for a case im on at the moment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225435 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic looking for old B&W newsletter
fastmoggy

I've done a site search for "bruise" and search of the newsletters that I have stored going back to 2015 and I'm not getting any hits,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastmoggy

More
5 years 3 months ago #225442 by fastmoggy
Replied by fastmoggy on topic looking for old B&W newsletter
Thanks for looking, just wish i could be more specific to what the problem was and about what year if was sent out.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226039 by fastmoggy
Replied by fastmoggy on topic looking for old B&W newsletter
had a long think about this and the only description I can give is it was similar to fibromyalgia (pain wise) and the skin would either bruise to the touch or leave sore/wounds? Could even have something to do with direct sunlight effecting the skin
Sorry its a bit vague but it was a long time ago but what was said about the HCP and the decision makers refusal to award DLA/PIP stuck in my mind and I remembered part of it when a similar event happened to us.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226067 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic looking for old B&W newsletter
fastmoggy

All I can suggest is that you have a look at the following site to see if this is covered by any Case Law.

pipinfo.net/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.