× Members

question about pip result

More
5 years 3 months ago #225492 by AJ27
question about pip result was created by AJ27
Hi

I was awarded pip for 2 years upon review , i was previously getting standard rate care, ive now been awarded enhanced care and standard mobility. ( All thanks to your help and the wonderful guides )
I requested PA3 review report were they have said they advise a review of 1 year to reasses changes in functional ability. which i understand, but It then says " He will not require support in the event of a future claim " And i want to ask what does the last part mean im confused ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225541 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic question about pip result
AJ

Congratulations on the award, well done.

I think it is to do with whether you would need help in dealing with a future assessment, it's a flag on your computer record and is used to decide whether you would need extra time with completing the forms, as an example.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.