× Members

Attn Mods (Esp Gordon) & anyone going for PIP

More
5 years 2 months ago #225653 by Bobajob
I just wanted to say a huge thanks to all the mods here (but especially Gordon), been a member for years and never used the service much but this i have needed it an aweful lot, firstly Gordon pointed me to a publication called "Guide to PIP claims and reviews" www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip and click on "Guide to PIP claims and reviews, 93 page guide to PIP claims" this was some 93 pages long and given i work better with paper copies i printed the whole thing out and worked my way though it and i have to say it is the most boring bit of paperwork i have ever read but if it was not for that single document i would not have been awarded the decesion i was, so if yougoing for PIP read it and re read it as many times as you need to it's worth it's weight in gold.

Thanks has to also be given Steve Donnison & Holiday Whitehead as they wrote it but Thanks Gordon for answering some of my stupid questions on the run up to my interviews

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225662 by Gordon
Bobajob

Really pleased for you, well done and thanks for your comments.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #225683 by emmarose35
Replied by emmarose35 on topic Attn Mods (Esp Gordon) & anyone going for PIP
Thank you bobajob and gordon. I am just starting out on this journey and have pip assessment next week so this document looks like it could be v helpful.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225733 by Bobajob
Replied by Bobajob on topic Attn Mods (Esp Gordon) & anyone going for PIP

Emma jones wrote: Thank you bobajob and gordon. I am just starting out on this journey and have pip assessment next week so this document looks like it could be v helpful.

Please DO read it and if your not 100% ready for the interview put it off if you can, it's vital you are 100% ready for the interview IMO

More
5 years 2 months ago #225923 by emmarose35
Replied by emmarose35 on topic Attn Mods (Esp Gordon) & anyone going for PIP
thanks bobajob
I don't feel ready as part of my disability is memory problems . Im taking notes in and also I have a care co Ordinator going in with me, she is a nurse. We have gone through the application and criteria so that is helpful prep. Do you have any quick flash tips to share with me please ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.