× Members

PIP Letter but not decision

More
5 years 3 months ago #225727 by MAC
PIP Letter but not decision was created by MAC
Hi,

I had a PIP letter through saying "We now have all the information we need to make a decision"

And that's it, nothing else, I had my review 4 weeks ago and this letter is dated a week ago, I got a text around 5 days after my assessment saying they had my review report.

Is it just confirming they have everything or does it mean I cannot send anymore evidence if there is a change in my circumstances?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225742 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Letter but not decision
M

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

This is a standard letter that should always be sent when they have the assessment report.

You can continue to supply evidence until the Decision is made, you will need to allow time for it to get to the Decision maker, at least a week.

PIP Decisions are currently taking about ten weeks from the date of the assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris