× Members

what evidence to request ?

More
5 years 2 months ago #225920 by reds123
what evidence to request ? was created by reds123
hi gordon, as i am having problems with a request i made to dwp to forward me the evidence they used to make the decision on my esa claim , i have once again been placed in support group without a ftf assesment, but my wife will phone dwp as they have not replied to written requests, what are the medical records she should be able to request that they send, many thanks bb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225962 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic what evidence to request ?
BB

Ask for the assessment report (ESA85A) and the LT54 (DMs report) if there is one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #225990 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic what evidence to request ?
thanks gordon , also if they contacted my gp what report would i request or should i just request all medical evidence used to make the decision ? many thanks bb

More
5 years 2 months ago #225998 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic what evidence to request ?

british bulldog wrote: thanks gordon , also if they contacted my gp what report would i request or should i just request all medical evidence used to make the decision ? many thanks bb

It's unlikely that there will be anything but if there is then it will have been done via an ESA113 form, so ask for this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: reds123

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.