× Members

ESA Face to Face Assessment

More
5 years 2 months ago #225927 by Emzy
ESA Face to Face Assessment was created by Emzy
Hello I am on ESA contribution based (Support Group) since 2014. I received my Reassessment Form(ESA50) on July 2017 and I submitted on August 2017. After 18 months of waiting, my appointment letter for ESA assessment arrived. My face to face assessment will be next week. Do I need to tell the assessor that I had a baby and just turned 2 last month? Please advise, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225968 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Face to Face Assessment
Calmey

If your conditions and limitations have changed since you completed the ESA50 then you definitely need to tell them of this, you can either write a letter or complete a new ESA50 explaining the changes, give it to the assessor when you see them and ask them to read it and include it in your file before they return it to the DWP.

I would also send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/capab...r-work-questionnaire

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226019 by Emzy
Replied by Emzy on topic ESA Face to Face Assessment
My condition and limitations remains the same just additional medications...

Can I take the photocopies of my ESA50 to the assessment and read it when I needed because due to my panics and nervousness I tend to forgets the terms/words? Please advise...thank you so much.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226022 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Face to Face Assessment

Calmey wrote: My condition and limitations remains the same just additional medications...

Can I take the photocopies of my ESA50 to the assessment and read it when I needed because due to my panics and nervousness I tend to forgets the terms/words? Please advise...thank you so much.

Yes, just explain why you are doing so if you have to.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emzy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.