× Members

ESA success! Thank you

More
5 years 1 month ago #225928 by Feelinghopeless
ESA success! Thank you was created by Feelinghopeless
Thanks to your site and guides I remain in the support group after submitting my recent ESA claim. I wasn't called for a face to face either. The ESA50 deadline was 21st December (ruined my Christmas) and I got the result last week. If it wasn't for your guides explaining what the form sections actually meant and what they were looking for I would not have completed each question correctly and I would not be sitting here now feeling such relief. I used continuation sheets and enclosed 11 pages of medical evidence which I obtained from my local hospitals by requesting copies of my records under the freedom of information act (in advance). Thank you so much. Elated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #225969 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA success! Thank you
mad cow

Very pleased for you, well done on the continuing award.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.