× Members

Most weride assessment today

More
5 years 2 months ago #225938 by C
Most weride assessment today was created by C
Had the ESA assessment and it was very different then my past assessments

She did not do anything physical although it's in my medical I had bad problems with eye contact it was 10 minutes shortest I had it and all I was asked is

Have you self harmed in the past I said yes and a few questions about eating and how I go out it really felt like a pip assessment not a ESA one

Anyone had similar before

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225979 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Most weride assessment today
C

They may have curtailed it because they were happy that they could make a recommendation for the Support Group based on the information that they had and what was said at the F2F.

An ESA Decision should be 4-6 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #225999 by C
Replied by C on topic Most weride assessment today
Is it backdated to day of assessment or to when the firm was sent

More
5 years 2 months ago #226006 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Most weride assessment today

C wrote: Is it backdated to day of assessment or to when the firm was sent

Unless you reported a Change of Circumstances then any new Decision will apply from the date that it made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.