× Members

PIP Re assessment no face to face 6 year award

• ian.barnes1@btinternet.com
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #226234 by ian.barnes1@btinternet.com
PIP Re assessment no face to face 6 year award was created by ian.barnes1@btinternet.com
Thank you again for all the advice here, Membership a must! Today received news my PIP has been renewed at Enhanced rates until 2015, no F2F, I filled in the form, for all ticked No Change, back up this with examples repeating what was said in last claim 3 years ago also sent Consultants reports portraying no change everything still ongoing also I paid for a GP report giving an overview on my Current Health it did cost £25 However I do consider this money well spent Thankyou again Moderators

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #226243 by Gordon
Ian

Congratulations on getting your award extended, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.