× Members

Appeal ?

More
5 years 2 months ago #226303 by Jen
Appeal ? was created by Jen
I had my pip appeal in last over an hr and it was hell.. I felt they were very rude but the representative I had with me said he felt they had to keep going on at me to get the answers. I have asd and adhd and everything goes with that so mentally it was so awful. I don’t find today as it’s not over that long and probably as I was the last person. I am a big worrier and I just feel so mentally drained I cannot figure out how it was but omg it was hard. I don’t think under the circumstances I could have done any more.. I felt like I was pointless at times during it and I just wanted to give up. Has anyone else felt like this after a appeal hearing? I would never have gone through this I had any idea how mentally traumatic it would be.. feeling so down and even if it sussesful I don’t know how I’ll ever get over how hard it was.

Good luck everyone. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226319 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Appeal ?
Jen

It is very difficult to leave a Tribunal without a Decision, all you can think about is the worst case scenario, I can only quote the statistics

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3783-pip-...7-on-last-year-to-71

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jen

More
5 years 2 months ago #226344 by Jen
Replied by Jen on topic Appeal ?
Thank you! Feeling very down about it and humiliated.. I had originally been awared 8 points so was just getting standard but I did an mr and they took 6 points of me so I got nothing.. my rep did point out that the person who did the mr didn’t even read half the things and he didn’t explained it to the panels. Not in those words btw. Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.