× Members

esa form after 7 years

More
5 years 1 month ago #226306 by magpiejoe08
esa form after 7 years was created by magpiejoe08
hello have just received a esa 50 form 15/2/19 i have to send it back by 18/3/19. this is the first esa medical form I have had to fill in since 2012 when I was put in support group after tribunal appeal. last may I got 8pts for help, and 8 points for mobility after I had my first pip medical. just before xmas I filled in that form for people who may have been wrongly paid but was getting over the limit and was turned down. now the esa 50 form. coincidence or what? Is paranoia an illness? i have all of the medical hcp report from 2012 and the pip report from 2018 which I will use for medical evidence and will make an appointment with cab. still worried though as I am approaching the excempt from dwp medicals age.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #226321 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa form after 7 years
magpiejoe

Please use our ESA Claim guides to help you complete the form, if you have not been assessed since 2012 then there have been changes to the ESA Descriptor, Regulations and DWP guidance.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #226325 by magpiejoe08
Replied by magpiejoe08 on topic esa form after 7 years
thank you Gordon, I will do that, but before I do, are these changes better or worse for the claimant?

More
5 years 1 month ago #226327 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa form after 7 years

magpiejoe08 wrote: thank you Gordon, I will do that, but before I do, are these changes better or worse for the claimant?

They certainly don't make it easier.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magpiejoe08

More
5 years 1 month ago #226332 by magpiejoe08
Replied by magpiejoe08 on topic esa form after 7 years
I see what you mean by ''they certainly don't make it easier'' but I have nearly 3 weeks to fill it in. thanks again Gordon..

More
5 years 1 month ago #226357 by raindaisy
Replied by raindaisy on topic esa form after 7 years
hear you loud and clear! i got pip review , had f2f, turned down, the health pro commented i didnt leave work due to ill health, wrong...before i got my PIP decision , i got an esa50 form too! i think they are just flicking all the switches on the computer and generating what they call "glitches" , these "glitches" are not coincidental, payments stopped, forms sent out, HB stopped before you know it, another payment stopped...it goes on and on...unfortunately technology is faster than royal mail. hard not to be paranoid i know, but its happening up and down the country.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.