× Members

PIP Man Recon

More
5 years 2 months ago #226312 by Ellieg
PIP Man Recon was created by Ellieg
Hi I posted a question before because I had requested an MR after being awarded zero points on Daily Living. I didn’t receive an MR instead I received a letter requesting me to attend an entirely new assessment. The second assessor refused to discuss anything to do with the first assmt or my request for an MR and I was wondering if perhaps things are different here in N.Ireland. I have just discovered that in November a group of campaigners Right to Work : Right to Welfare (R2W) made an agreement with the DfC to allow Human Rights Monitors to accompany People attending Assessments here because they are failing to comply with human rights. However Capita are fighting back by cancelling and delaying assmts of people who are accompanied by monitors and as we have no assembly here the system is in chaos. I attended my 2nd assessment with my brother and just received a text msg to say I shall have my decision within 6 wks. I was just wondering if everyone else in the uk is aware of their right to have a human rights monitor accompany them and if they are experiencing similar problems because its so shocking how Capita are treating people during these assessments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.