× Members

DLA to PIP Success. Many Thanks!!!

More
5 years 2 months ago #226343 by cricket
DLA to PIP Success. Many Thanks!!! was created by cricket
I would like to thank those behind this superb website and guides from the bottom of my heart. The whole process started back in June 2018 and has been almost 8 months of stress and anxiety. But, by following the PIP guides exactly and providing enough medical evidence to sink a battleship I have just received the dreaded brown envelope and despite a near heart attack in opening and absorbing the details I am delighted to have received an enhanced award on both care and mobility for 10 whole years! I'm still in shock to be fair.

I can honestly say I don not know what I would have done or how I would have coped without the advice from this site. Anybody reading this and "thinking" about subscribing do not hesitate because the difference the advice made to my forms compared to my past ones are like night and day!

Again, many, many thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226383 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP Success. Many Thanks!!!
cricket

That is terrific news, a very well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.