× Members

Call from DWP on Saturday

More
5 years 2 months ago #226501 by C
Call from DWP on Saturday was created by C
Hi I had a call from DWP asking if I could come of course I got very stressed out on the phone he kept pulling dates and I was saying I don't know I need to get my dad to take me as I don't like going out to places I don't know by myself he Keep pestering me to choose a date and I got very distressed and ask I wait for letter

Will this cancel my pip claim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226509 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Call from DWP on Saturday
C

It's not normal for the Assessment Provider to contact the claimants about an appointment unless they are trying to fill holes in their assessor's diaries, you are not required to accept a short notice date so I don't think this will have any impact on your claim, they will just write to you with a normal appointment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226511 by C
Replied by C on topic Call from DWP on Saturday
He said I'm xxxxxx from the DWP is this xxxx

More
5 years 2 months ago #226512 by Gordon

C wrote: He said I'm xxxxxx from the DWP is this xxxx

Did they explain why they had called?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226519 by C
Replied by C on topic Call from DWP on Saturday
To try and book me into a appointment I said I wait for letter and to stop stressing me as I don't know when dad free

More
5 years 2 months ago #226531 by Gordon

C wrote: To try and book me into a appointment I said I wait for letter and to stop stressing me as I don't know when dad free

Did they say what the purpose of the appointment was?

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris