× Members

Call from DWP on Saturday

More
5 years 1 month ago #226501 by C
Call from DWP on Saturday was created by C
Hi I had a call from DWP asking if I could come of course I got very stressed out on the phone he kept pulling dates and I was saying I don't know I need to get my dad to take me as I don't like going out to places I don't know by myself he Keep pestering me to choose a date and I got very distressed and ask I wait for letter

Will this cancel my pip claim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #226509 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Call from DWP on Saturday
C

It's not normal for the Assessment Provider to contact the claimants about an appointment unless they are trying to fill holes in their assessor's diaries, you are not required to accept a short notice date so I don't think this will have any impact on your claim, they will just write to you with a normal appointment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #226511 by C
Replied by C on topic Call from DWP on Saturday
He said I'm xxxxxx from the DWP is this xxxx

More
5 years 1 month ago #226512 by Gordon

C wrote: He said I'm xxxxxx from the DWP is this xxxx

Did they explain why they had called?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #226519 by C
Replied by C on topic Call from DWP on Saturday
To try and book me into a appointment I said I wait for letter and to stop stressing me as I don't know when dad free

More
5 years 1 month ago #226531 by Gordon

C wrote: To try and book me into a appointment I said I wait for letter and to stop stressing me as I don't know when dad free

Did they say what the purpose of the appointment was?

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.