× Members

Esa Success!!!!

More
5 years 2 months ago #227115 by micksville
Replied by micksville on topic Esa Success!!!!
Thanks Gordon I am due for review in a few months. In the event I am invited without ESA 50 I would download it and send it with my GP supporting letter as I would be in need of a home visit if a F2F is needed. I usually prepare submissions with my GP supporting letters etc so I would send all these to both Maximus and the DWP marked for the DM. I assume this would be acceptable?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #227124 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa Success!!!!
micksville

Yes, that would be fine.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: micksville

More
5 years 2 months ago #227176 by Pet148
Replied by Pet148 on topic Esa Success!!!!
Hi,
I sent in the ESA50 Dec 2018 on behalf of my wife. As you can see from my posts it states on the decision makers letter that the ESA50 completed but unavailable.
I was just wondering why it was not read by the decision maker if the medical officer had seen it.
Would this be unusual?

More
5 years 2 months ago #227184 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa Success!!!!
Pet

Yes, it would but as you appear to have a Support Group award I wouldn't worry about it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pet148

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.