× Members

PIP REVIEW RESULT

More
5 years 1 month ago #227501 by leafytree
PIP REVIEW RESULT was created by leafytree
Hi, thanks to Benefits and Work for all the useful information and advice the site and its members provide. At the end of February I had my Assessment and today I phoned to ask for a copy of the report (I had received a text from them saying they had it and were considering). I was hoping for more on mobility, but got standard on both so it was still a relief. I will check the report when it arrives and if I don't agree with their comments I intend to let them know as I believe (?) that I will retain the 'standard' award in any event. Please let me know if I am wrong about this. The chap on the phone said to do this and then ask for a Mandatory Reconsideration. Once again, obliged for all the help during such a stressful and tiring experience (review/assessment).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227509 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW RESULT
leafytree

PIP Decision are taking at least ten weeks at the moment.

You need to see the Decision and how it was made before you can have any thoughts about an MR.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227510 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW RESULT
leafytree

PIP Decision are taking at least ten weeks at the moment.

You need to see the Decision and how it was made before you can have any thoughts about an MR.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.