× Members

Hot my review assessment tomorrow

More
5 years 1 month ago #227541 by C
Hi I got my review assessment and it's very stressing me out my dad will be taking me as I can't get to places I don't know

I have my tablets in pouches will this count as it has when to take them and date and time but I do forget to take them

U have a new letter from eating disorder Dr who said in letter xxx has difficulty remembering to eat he won't eat at all for days then will binge on high calorie foods in which he will be sick all night with acid reflux. We have tried alarms on phones all of which fail and needs badgering from parents to make something to eat and eat it

I have a letter saying I by charater an anxious person who can't deal with stress I have help from parents to read letters and need exposing seven times to get it into my head

Will the pouches be classed as a aid as my dad holds my codine tablets as if I get stressed I overdose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227551 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Hot my review assessment tomorrow

C wrote: Will the pouches be classed as a aid as my dad holds my codine tablets as if I get stressed I overdose

Providing you have shown that you cannot manage your medication without it then it should be classed as an aid but you can only score one point for this so it may not be significant to your receiving an award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227557 by C
Replied by C on topic Hot my review assessment tomorrow
Will the letters be enough from the eating disorder people as well

More
5 years 1 month ago #227587 by Gordon

C wrote: Will the letters be enough from the eating disorder people as well

I can't give you a definitive answer but they will certainly help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227647 by C
Replied by C on topic Hot my review assessment tomorrow
Had it it was very long lasted about a hour dad was with me and answered some queations. She asked me crazy questions like do I self harm asked me to move my feet and move things it felt very weride as never had this assessment asked me to touch my nose left arms up asked what I did and said rarely go out asked about hobbies the whole thing was so stressful

More
5 years 1 month ago #227655 by Gordon
C

PIP Decisions are currently taking at least ten weeks at the moment. You should be able to request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.