× Members

PIP re-assessment for over-65s

More
5 years 1 month ago #227610 by amandajane
PIP re-assessment for over-65s was created by amandajane
Hi
Please could you advise me on the following :

My husband was given a 3-year award of PIP from August 2018. He will be 65 on 17.03.19, and will reach his pensionable age on 17.09.19.

Does this mean that he still has an 'end date' to the award, or does Amber Rudd's announcement of last week mean that he will only be subject to a 'light touch' re-assessment once he is over pension age ?

Many thanks for your help & advice as usual

Amanda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227626 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP re-assessment for over-65s
amandajane

I'm afraid he still has an end date to his current award and he should expect to be reassessed as normal with an AR1 Review form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: amandajane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.