× Members

PIP Stopped

More
5 years 1 month ago #227644 by Claire
PIP Stopped was created by Claire
I’ve never been on a forum before so not sure how this works.
I had my PIP stopped the beginning of February and was distraught, I joined so I could use the guides to ask for a Mandatory Appeal which ended up being 5 sides of A4 paper, I wish I’d joined before when had to fill out the form and maybe wouldn’t be in this situation.
I also went to my MP who has also contacted DWP to make sure they are looking at it, but will be at least 6 weeks before I have a decision which I don’t understand as only took 6 days after assessment for a decision to stop PIP.
Is there anything thing else I can do or is it just a waiting game now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227653 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Stopped
Claire

I'm afraid there has been a significant and increasing delay in the PIP Decision process, members have been reporting waits of ten weeks or longer. You can try contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim, the result may have been posted, it can take 7-10 days for a Decision Letter to arrive.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.