× Members

Esa Results

More
5 years 1 month ago #227659 by bibine
Esa Results was created by bibine
To Gordon and everyone. I would like to say thank you for this site. I used it AFTER A FAIL ESA ASSESSMENT THAN FOR a Mandatory Consideration ESA 2 years ago. I FILLED THE FORM, BEEN TO COURT AND WON FOR 24 MONTHS. This was ending in December 2018. I received the new form for ESA I used the information for B&w. I went for an assessment face to face. I WAS RECEIVED BY A NICE, POLITE, KIND GENTLEMAN. He took is the time. I was with my son who helps me. After finishing the assessment he left us in the room for a good 15mn. For me, I GUESS THIS WAS PROBABLY TO OBSERVED US IN THE ROOM TO SEE HOW I was CONDUCTING MYSELF. IF I WAS MOVING FREELY OR NOT. ANYWAY. After 6 weeks I received a brown envelope. When I OPENED IT was just a letter from DWP about my payment and showing amount I WAS ENTITLED TO PLUS THE EXTRA PREMIUM BECAUSE I WAS PUT IN THE WRAG GROUP. I JUST DO NOT KNOW FOR HOW LONG. I AM WONDERING IF I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER INFORMING ME ABOUT THE OUTCOME WITH A DATE UNTIL MY NEXT ASSESSMENT. I DO NOT KNOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. I WILL CONTINUE TO PAID FOR MY MEMBERSHIP TO HAVE ACCESS TO VALUABLES INFORMATION. KINDLY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227674 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa Results
bibine

You should contact the DWP office dealing with your claim, I would have expected a Decision to have been made by now.

From your description of the assessment, it sounds as if the assessor was considering whether you meet the criteria for a Support Group award, I think they were talking a supervisor to see whether this was the case, they weren't observing you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #228321 by bibine
Replied by bibine on topic Esa Results
Gordon

Sorry for the long time to reply. Was not well. Anyway, thank you for the insight information in regard to the length of time waiting for the assessor to come back into the room.
Will contact the DWP to have the letter of outcome after assessment to see how long was I awarded ESA. I am scared to ask due to anxiety.
Kindly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.