× Members

pip point for activities

More
5 years 1 month ago #227662 by allwornout
pip point for activities was created by allwornout
I am preparing for a tribunal and going through points allocated. My question is this; should points for an activity be given for physical and mental conditions, then added together as a total. For example; preparing food 2 points for physical disability using an aid = perching stool. But due to depression, sleepiness due to medication, and lack of motivation. I could try to cook something and fall asleep whilst it burns, or not have the motivation to cook at all and order takeaways. could I say get 4 points for needing supervision due to depression totaling 2 + 4 = 6 points in total for that activity. then other activities considered in the same way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #227676 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip point for activities
allwornout

No, you can only score once for each activity, for the Descriptor that scores the most, so in your example; this would be for the supervision and the four points.

The PIP Claim guide explains how the scoring works.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: allwornout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.