× Members

Help of the highest quality

More
5 years 1 month ago #227663 by Pn4343
Help of the highest quality was created by Pn4343
Just renewed, at a reduced premium, for another year. Ive been so grateful for the support, and successful claim, since 2017 when i first found this site that ive renewed each year since.
I’m now a pensioner and hope i dont have cause to use your services anytime soon, since the latest news regarding pensioner reviews, I’m ever hopeful.
This is an amazing place for all those people struggling with the decision makers in our government departments. Good luck and thanks to all the staff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227787 by Alikris
Replied by Alikris on topic Help of the highest quality
I totally agree about the helpfulness of the forums here and the guides that members can download. I'm so glad I found this site. The guides are very well written, detailed and invaluable. They are also regularly updated as needed to add in any recent changes and legislation that may affect people's claims.

Thank you Gordon and the rest of the team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.