× Members

PIP form

More
5 years 1 month ago #227692 by Ali
PIP form was created by Ali
Hello, I am currently filling in the PIP form and I have a question. If, for example, I answer no to both questions Q8a and Q8b because I don't need to use an aid or appliance to dress and I don't need help from another person to dress, but getting dressed does cause me pain (lifting my arms to take off a jumper, for example), can I still give information in the 'extra information' box? I am confused and don't want to do anything wrong. Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227703 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP form
A

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Yes, you should explain your problems in the comments box but it may not be that easy!

First, you are not required to complete the PIP activities pain free, however, any pain that reasonably prevents you from completing the activity should be considered, this comes under the heading of completing the activities reliably, the PIP Claim guide has more about this.

You will be assessed on how you are on the majority of days.

If you are hoping to score higher then you will also need to explain why an aid would not allow you to complete the activity, or why assistance from another person would not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ali

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.