× Members

Refused Housing Benefit as I am on ESA not UC

More
5 years 1 month ago #227875 by H.k
would informing DWP of change of address in same post code warrant a claim for U.C.?
I am on ESA and PIP ... i do not know of any other benefits i am under if any that would constitute a new claim and therefore a claim for UC...council informed me housing benefit would not trigger this but could not advise what would happen when informing DWP of a change of address in same local authority ( same postcode )

I am sorry if all this sounds like i going round in circles but i am wanting to move to smaller place ...i do understand if i did move outside of authority this would trigger a new claim and therefore moved onto U.C. and moved off ESA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227904 by Gordon
H.k

So as previously explained, moving in the same Local Authority will not require a new claim and therefore not a claim for UC.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: H.k

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.