× Members

PIP REVIEW

More
5 years 1 month ago #227790 by Lynne
PIP REVIEW was created by Lynne
Hi , i have had a pip review f2f and now received a text message to say i will be told my decision in 6 weeks time , has anyone received a decision before the 6 weeks is up please .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227808 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW

Lynne wrote: Hi , i have had a pip review f2f and now received a text message to say i will be told my decision in 6 weeks time , has anyone received a decision before the 6 weeks is up please .

Some members have reported quicker wait times but I am afraid it more likely to be ten or more weeks than the six you have been quoted.

If you have not already done so then you can request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lynne

More
5 years 1 month ago #227853 by dwmullings
Replied by dwmullings on topic PIP REVIEW
I was told my Pip review decision within 5 days in writing,
My enhanced rates for both had been reduced to standard care only.the payment was reduced immediately. I am 69 years old so Amber Rudds announcent did not mean much.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227876 by idbelucky
Replied by idbelucky on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi Lynne,
I got my result 3 weeks after my text message.

Good luck.
Pat

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.