× Members

ESA sent to wolverhampton query

More
5 years 1 month ago #227850 by Brightskies2009
ESA sent to wolverhampton query was created by Brightskies2009
Good afternoon, Team.

Hi I think I might be overthinking, but here goes. I sent of my ESA50 by signed delivery on the 12 of March, the deadline is the 22nd March. The mailing centre received my forms and was signed for on the 13th March.

I received the reminder letter, the same day 13th March, to ask for sending in the form. I know that this was generated sooner, and it has clashed with the date my form was received by Wolverhampton on the same day the 13th march.

Forgive me for waffling. I have photo copy of the signed signature from royal mail. Am I worrying too much. Inherently the. reminder letter ask to send your form to another address not Wolverhampton. This does not apply to me because I already sent my form .

My questions please. Can they stop my current payment of ESA, which is due on the 28th March. I am asking because I have heard, that even when people have returned form in good time, the dwp have said they have not received the esa form. If my payments are stopped, does this mean they have looked at my claim and stopped my benefit of esa because they would not have received my form. I am guessing what I think would happen if they did say this.

I really am worried, and maybe too much. I don't know who to ring in Wolverhampton where my form has been sent to ask anyone if they have my claim, even though it has been received and signed for.

am I jumping the gun here. I have told to wait another week to find out and don't know how they contact people to let know the form has indeed been passed to whoever it goes to in the process.

I sincerely apologise, and hope I have made myself clear.
Thank you very much. . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227862 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA sent to wolverhampton query
Brightskies

The reminder letter is generated around week two of the four weeks that the claimant is given to complete the form so will have definitely passed the form in the post.

You can confirm receipt by contacting Maximus, not the DWP.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brightskies2009

More
5 years 1 month ago #227867 by Brightskies2009
Replied by Brightskies2009 on topic ESA sent to wolverhampton query
Thank you Gorden. Do you think I should contact them even though it has been signed for please.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227869 by Brightskies2009
Replied by Brightskies2009 on topic ESA sent to wolverhampton query
Just emailed them, so will await an answer, in a few days. Thank you Gordon. Just being reading up what the process is for f2f. Anyway I sent them a copy of the signed signature from royal mail in the email to them.. Interestingly they state their email is not secure. Or perhaps I have mis read the information.

Thank you.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227885 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic ESA sent to wolverhampton query
Just to say, I'm sure I read somewhere that they're shutting the Wolverhampton mail handling site down. Can anyone confirm tnis please?

More
5 years 1 month ago #227909 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA sent to wolverhampton query

phrank wrote: Just to say, I'm sure I read somewhere that they're shutting the Wolverhampton mail handling site down. Can anyone confirm tnis please?

It would seem unlikely given the investment in new equipment that they have made over the last couple of years.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.