× Members

PIP LEAP project (Q13) backdated reviews

More
5 years 1 month ago #227868 by Alikris
Your original news item at www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3793-dwp-...details-are-released Discussed the LEAP project. Seeing as I am one of those who was refused the mobility component of PIP when transferring from DLA in September 2017 (I was previously getting the mobility component of DLA) even though I have documented evidence of "overwhelming psychological distress" I am still waiting to hear from the DWP about their review of my claim.

I was wondering if you know anything about how the review process is going? Is there any proof of it even being actually undertaken or are they just saying it is? Any idea how many years we may have to wait before we hear from them about this?

I don't know when I'm going to be 'reassessed' for PIP, but when I am and if I've not heard from the DWP by then should I kick up a stink about the review or just continue to wait patiently? I don't wish to do anything that would hasten them in making me reapply for PIP as I found the process (especially the face to face 'interrogation') very abusive.

Any update about the LEAP project you could give us would be very gratefully received as I'm sure there are a lot of us waiting patiently to hear from them about the outcome of their review of our 'claims'. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227901 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP LEAP project (Q13) backdated reviews
kris

It's been on-going for some time and we have had members report both success and failure from the review.

Remember, they are reviewing 1.6m claims so it is going to take some time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.