× Members

Tribunal Cancelled

More
5 years 1 month ago #227871 by linda65
Tribunal Cancelled was created by linda65
Just had a phone call from the Court to adjourn my Tribunal for PIP (reassessments) appeal. Totally shocked - waited over a year for my hearing and now the tribunal have decided they need to seek further medical evidence. Can they do this at this late stage ? After all the correspondence back and forth where I have repeatedly complained about the HP and decision makers not seeking FME. I feel totally deflated .... 65 yrs old with a degenerative spinal condition ....finally thought it was all going to be over and now this. The Tribunal service is now sending me a letter seeking my permission to allow them to contact my doctor. Another 3 or 4 months of waiting anxiously ...... Is this allowed? Any advice plse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227902 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Tribunal Cancelled
L

Unfortunately, the Tribunal panel does not get the papers for your appeal until usually a couple of days before the hearing and it is only then that they can consider a need for your medical records.

Once you have authorised the request your GP Surgery should deal with it quite quickly and your appeal will be re-listed as a priority,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: linda65

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.