× Members

ESA tribuanal

More
5 years 1 month ago #228844 by King of pain
Replied by King of pain on topic ESA tribuanal
Hi,
Having made a few preliminary calls the one that stands out so far is T.R.E.W. (Tribunal Representation England & Wales, having spoken to him he seems to be very straightforward, a no nonsense type of chap who certainly seems to understand not just the physical side of things but knows the rules and regs and more importantly case law which lets face it is something I have zero knowledge of, he's not cheap but it may well turn out to be money well spent.
There is one Law firm up my way who does some pro bono for people on benefits but I can't speak to them until next week to discuss things so will see what they say before making any decisions, I will of course be asking what their knowledge of benefits law is, there is another local body who offer representation for a 20% cut of your backdated monies and I'm waiting on a call back from them too, and then just when I was about to end this post I received a call from the Bahlam Dispute Resolution Team (who? said I) saying that once I've instigated the tribunal process to get back in touch and they'll have this looked at again !?!?
So having had a reasonably in depth conversation about my current position, the lying assessor and my determination to have professional representation at my tribunal they are now completely clear as to my stance, and say my knocked back MR will be re-looked at but only once I've started the appeal process.
So my understanding is it's effectively a recon of the recon before it goes to tribunal, not something I'd ever heard of being done but if it works then great, and furthermore she actually stated that she used to work on the inside but had to leave as she could no longer work there because of what they were doing to people !!
Have you come across this team before or had any experiences of how they work ? Never a dull day eh !
My thanks again.

Kop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.