× Members

ESA reassessment - is there anything else I need?

More
5 years 1 month ago #228036 by alisp
I suppose one of the good things about doing a PIP appeal and a WCA reassessment back-to-back is that one is still fresh in your mind while you're doing the other! As a result, I feel I'm missing something in the way of useful documentation for ESA. My caree has ME/CFS. The PDFs I have are:

Benefits and Work:
- ESA appeal subs
- ESA UC appeals
- mental WCA
- physical WCA

Maximus WCA handbook

Action for ME ESA factsheet
(The ME Association ESA factsheet is currently withdrawn pending full revision. AfME currently do not have any support advisers available due to ill-health. My timing really sucks :( )

Even assuming that the massive Maximus PDF corresponds to the 3 parts of the DWP guidelines on PIP, I have a lot more information in the PIP folder than I do in the latest WCA folder. Can anyone think of anything else I ought to be downloading and reading before I start on the actual ESA50, please?

Carer for a long-term ME/CFS sufferer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228050 by Gordon
alisp

The only other things I would look at our the following sites

pipinfo.net/

and

wcainfo.net/

The latter will only be relevant if you have to go on to appeal with the ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: alisp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.