× Members

AR and Reassessment

More
5 years 2 months ago #228230 by Sassykins
AR and Reassessment was created by Sassykins
I am happy with enhanced and enhanced award, not length of ward or AR, but feel it is better to leave things as they are than risk a reduced decision. However, how should I address these issues at time for reassesment with regards comments on original AR and points scored for individual descriptors?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #228251 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic AR and Reassessment
M O

The next assessment will be looking at the person's limitations at that time, the papers from the previous assessment (just done) will be reviewed but it is how they describe their problems on the next review form that will be the primary source of information used to make the Decision.

So just start from scratch, understand why points were not awarded this time and think about how you might explain his problems in a way that will overcome those issues,

As to the length of the next award, include information about the conditions and their prognosis, refer back to previous reviews to show that there has been no improvement or even that there has been a deterioration.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #228303 by Sassykins
Replied by Sassykins on topic AR and Reassessment
Thank you so much Gordon, this helps greatly.

Re AR how should I articulate points from from previous assessment (just done) that were by accident or design, incorrect or information missed so they are corrected/taken into account at review and whoever reviews does not think they were correct or condoned?

More
5 years 2 months ago #228324 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic AR and Reassessment
M O

I don't see any point in your doing this, you would be arguing how the person's limitations were and not how they are at the time of the assessment.

Have you considered making a complaint to the Assessment Provider about the report?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.