× Members

Need PIP home assessment

More
5 years 1 month ago #228301 by weymouth321
Need PIP home assessment was created by weymouth321
PIP2 claim form on its way ; at what point do I request a home medical visit as last time ( approx 4 years ago assessor automatically visited me without even requesting ) , though, when claiming esa, taxied to centre and back, last summer, but having to wait so long before being called in , suffered great pain and nowhere to lie down, and when I was called in , had to immediately lie down on their couch - so what is the process of requesting a home visit please ? With Many Thanks, J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228318 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Need PIP home assessment
Josie

You are unlikely to get a home assessment on your testimony only so the first thing you should do is speak to your GP about the help that they are willing to provide you.

You can include the information in the PIP2 but you will probably need to chase the Assessment Provider once they have your form, it is returned to the DWP and then forwarded to the AP for your postcode.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: weymouth321

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris