× Members

pip

More
5 years 1 month ago #228357 by Paul161055
pip was created by Paul161055
hi can anyone help me as i'm not sure what to do as my pip award is up for re-new in september and i don't know if i wait for dwp to contact me or i should do. many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228365 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip

Pauline wrote: hi can anyone help me as i'm not sure what to do as my pip award is up for re-new in september and i don't know if i wait for dwp to contact me or i should do. many thanks

If you have not already been contacted then they are going to renew your award rather than reassess it, this means that you will receive another PIP2 rather than the review form.

The DWP should contact you 13 weeks before your award ends but based on current wait times I would actually contact the DWP in advance of this, certainly no later than 16 weeks before it ends.

You will need to contact the PIP claim line as you did originally when you started your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris