× Members

Pip review form waiting to hear back

More
5 years 1 month ago #228444 by mangof
Pip review form waiting to hear back was created by mangof
Hi, I sent in my pip review form 9 weeks ago. I was just wondering what the typical wait time is before you hear back from them. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228456 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review form waiting to hear back

displayname wrote: Hi, I sent in my pip review form 9 weeks ago. I was just wondering what the typical wait time is before you hear back from them. Thanks.

I would have expected you to have heard about whether a face to face is required or not, you can chase the Assessment Provider for your postcode.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Capita
www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

IAS (formerly ATOS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mangof

More
5 years 1 month ago #228479 by lesmac
Replied by lesmac on topic Pip review form waiting to hear back
I've just waited 22 weeks to hear from IAS (ATOS) on a PIP review decision on a face to face from sending in the review form. Had face to face yesterday and now the waiting continues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mangof

More
5 years 1 month ago #228643 by mangof
Replied by mangof on topic Pip review form waiting to hear back
Hi, I've had some good news.

I didn't ring them but they have just rung my therapist and talked to her & therapist emailed me to say everything should be fine. I don't need to have a face to face. The assessor is sending her report to the dwp.

This happened with my initial DLA to PIP transfer (nearly two years ago now). Last time my GP wrote about the dangers of F2F for me (mental health related).

Thanks very much for the guides and advice on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris