× Members

ESA renewal thank youuuuu

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #228525 by Actonjon
ESA renewal thank youuuuu was created by Actonjon
Hi Gordon
Just let you know happened this morning
Checked by bank account on line I am ESA IR and sent my renewal form 27 the fab
To my dismay seen I paid JSA quick payment on Fri my heart sank no they decided that I am not entitled to ESA I R anymore
So I phoned the DWP
Well seems that if they pay you quick payment it ALWAYS goes under JSA as ref not ESA
They said that this happens as it did 3 months ago so they don't worry still I ESA IR.
Then he said
You have been placed in the ESA I R last Wednesday for 2 years I nearly fell off my chair.
I thought it was a April fool's joke
A letter will be sent out in the next 7 days
So so thankful to Gordon and the guides without them would be lost thank you again
Now if ur inEsa IR and get a urgent payment it will show JSA something I learned today.
Now Gordon one last question
How do I know what they used to make three decision as I didn't have a ftf its done on paper
Sorry about the long message
Thanks Gordon again and the guides
Only 5 weeks to have a decision as well
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #228558 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA renewal thank youuuuu
Actonjon

Congratulations on the continued award, well done.

Although there was no face there will still be an assessment report (ESA85A) which you can request by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #228562 by Actonjon
Replied by Actonjon on topic ESA renewal thank youuuuu
Thanks Gordon
Who ever is reading this the guides are fantastic

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.