× Members

ESA support group

More
5 years 1 month ago #228660 by Linda I
ESA support group was created by Linda I
I am new to the forum and unsure if this topic has been discussed previously.
I have completed my assessment form and due for my assessment in 2 days. I have also downloaded the ESA component form for assistance which categories the sections into points value.
My question is this - as I am presently in the support group, do I need to score 15 points in each section to remain in that particular group, or, if not, does anyone know how the result is finalised?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228662 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA support group
Linda

The SG is not points based, you need to meet one or more of the SG Descriptors for an award, some of these, correspond to the 15 points scores for the WRAG Descriptors.

There's a list of these in the ESA Claim guides.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linda I

More
5 years 1 month ago #228666 by Linda I
Replied by Linda I on topic ESA support group
That’s good to know Gordon. It makes things a lot clearer. Would I be then right in saying that if I scored 15 points in anyone category then that is the equivalent of a descriptor for the support group or do I need to have at least one of the descriptors for an award

More
5 years 1 month ago #228679 by Gordon
Linda

Some but not all of the 15 point Descriptors are the same as the SG ones, so some will place you in the SG and others won't, it's covered in the ESA Claim guides.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #228705 by Linda I
Replied by Linda I on topic ESA support group
I’ve read through the guides that the assessment could be recorded and I would be able to obtain a copy. Can my husband also make notes on what is discussed at the assessment or is this not allowed

More
5 years 1 month ago #228718 by Gordon
Linda

Yes, your husband can take notes, if you want the assessment recorded then you need to request it in advance, there's a template letter in the ESA Claim guides that you can use.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Linda I

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.