× Members

PTSD

More
5 years 1 month ago #228704 by Hope
PTSD was created by Hope
Hi I have severe PTSD as well as other mental health conditions and other debilitating physical conditions and I am currently awaiting my medical assessment. The Assessors have already had one missed appointment where the appointment arrived after the appointment time followed by further letters for same missed appointment time, my mental health nurse then arranged the home appointment that should have been arranged in the first place, THEY FAILED TO TURN Up - Health Assessor Sick then said they had rang and cancelled which they had not, no missed call logs or message, appointment now rearranged shortly. This has caused terrible Psychological Distress and exacerbated my PTSD Symptoms which are a daily struggle, I sent detailed reports from my support services about the complexities of my conditions. Is there anything else I can say to the Assesor to make them understand how even simple things that may not affect most people affect PTSD. I hope by putting the following that this still gets posted or this bit is just ommited if not suitable but I have decided that if I am not awarded I am going to report it to the Police with the support of a support worker because 1. This is Disability Harrassment and 2. I am a Vulnerable Person and thought I was meant to be Safeguarded from Abuse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228716 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PTSD
Hope

A more effective strategy might be to involve your MP

Contacting your MP

You can also make a complaint to the Assesment Provider

Complaining to the PIP and ESA Assessment Providers

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris