× Members

How long to wait for news about esa

More
5 years 1 month ago #228724 by slim
HI, Would someone please advice. I sent in my esa50 renewal form last Tues. It had to be in for 29th March. How long is it before one hears anything..?I am in the support group and have been for 6years. Last esa50 I did not have to face a f2f.I am really hoping the same this time. But who knows. This waiting is very stressful. From North. Ireland. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228738 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How long to wait for news about esa
slim

It's worth you checking that your ESA50 was received correctly as they will not acknowledge it.

The next stage is to decide whether a face to face is required or not. I'm afraid I do not have any feedback on the wait times for Northern Ireland, there are very long delays in the mainland.

All I can suggest is that you contact Medical Support Services, I'm afraid I cannot find a generic phone number or email address for them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.