× Members

PIP and Motabilty Car

More
5 years 1 month ago #228740 by Wayne
PIP and Motabilty Car was created by Wayne
Today I received a letter for on behalf of my wife from Motability saying that we had to return her Motability vehicle, because DWP say she hasn't been awarded the HRMC. Nothing from DWP
I called Motabilty and they told me that they have been informed that my wife's forms weren't received so they cancelled the whole thing. I know they were sent, I have copies. They went on time.

Do I just call the normal DWP number?
Help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228757 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and Motabilty Car
Wayne

Yes, contact the DWP office dealing with her claim, contact information will be on the letters she has had about her PIP.

The DWP should have contacted about the missing form, I assume that they have not, you should mention this when you ring them.

Did you send the form using a Tracked post? If you did give the DWP the Tracking information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.