× Members

disgusted

More
5 years 1 month ago #228783 by jaxw17
disgusted was created by jaxw17
I have been for my f2f PIP renewal. i have received the decision and it is not good marked down from 20 points to 6 on care and from 10 to 8 on mobility. This is even with the additions of COPD , worse nephropathy and a nuerological disorder all diagnosed and medical evidence sent in with it.
I have asked for an MR and awaiting with not much confidence to reply to this.
Apart from the assessor bumbling through the assessment he had not a clue about some of my conditions even though i sent in loads of additional info.
The decision Maker rambles on about my mental health where I have made no claim on this. She even stated I have a degree !!!
What concerned me most is that one of my conditions is uncontrollable faecal incontinence at this stage he belly laughed. i was mortified. My husband was with me and was mortified as well.
I have sent for the complaint forms from ATOS but is it any good complaining . there is so much going on with the MR and a possible tribunal .
I feel this behaviour underlined his attitude to that whole assessment.
he was 40 minutes late and said he had been reading my file. It soon became very apparent he had not. He never mentioned any of the new conditions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228794 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic disgusted
jaxw

Yes, complaining about the assessment and the report can be important. Not every complaint is successful but where they are it can make a significant difference to an MR.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: dingleydell

More
5 years 1 month ago #228801 by JeBa
Replied by JeBa on topic disgusted
That's awful, such a lack empathy. I too think you should complain although I empathise on how much stamina, you don't have, it requires. I wish you success.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris