× Members

Pip Appeal Win

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #229077 by Sandra
Pip Appeal Win was created by Sandra
I Dec 2016 I was awarded Standard Rate for both care and mobility after my face to face home review in October 2018 it was reduced to Standard Rate Mobility. Started the MR process which didn't get logged properly so didn't get the result until beginning of March 2019 which was no change. Started the online appeal process and was informed DWP had until 5th April to respond. Received an email on 29th March to say appeal was closed as DWP had ruled on my favour. I was over the moon when the letter came the following week to say I had been awarded both enhanced care and mobility until 2024. I feel it is so wrong what people have to go through to get what they are entitled to though and I would advise people to appeal. Thank you very much for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CoolgirlM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #229094 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip Appeal Win
Sandra

That is terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.